The SR2 regulator continues the legacy the SR1 created. It packs advanced technology into a compact case, employing contemporary styling and utilizing a multitude of cutting edge materials. The SR2 offers superior breathing performance which only few regulators achieve; less than 0.65 joules/liter of WOB* at 50 msw (165 fsw), & 62.5 l/min RMV*.
The SR2 is the ONLY Flow Through Piston Regulator that is both environmentally sealed and internally dry, and still offers a depth compensation mechanism. This is no easy task to achieve. Sherwood’s patented Three Pin Link (3PL) transfers the environmental pressure to the piston and provides consistent flow at any depth.
2ND STAGE FEATURES
- One touch performance adjustment
- Pneumatically balanced second stage
- Super flex hose
- Nitrox ready up to 40%
- Large flexible purge cover
- SMART Demand Lever - relieves load on seat. Extends seat’s life while in storage
- Improved flexible purge cover
- The Sherwood Scuba SR2 dry first stage and high performance 2nd stage have been laboratory tested in temperatures of 39oF (4oC). Please use Ice Diving techniques when diving colder waters.
1ST STAGE FEATURES
- Completely dry and environmentally sealed
- Five low pressure ports on a 360° swivel
- Two high pressure ports
- Two-piece piston for precise optimum balance and intermediate pressure control
- Available in 300 BAR DIN
The Sherwood Scuba SR2 dry first stage and high performance 2nd stage have been laboratory tested in temperatures of 39°F (4°C). Please use Ice Diving techniques when diving colder waters.
The SR2 has only one user adjustment. Adjusting the second stage knob affects both the initial breathing effort and the venturi assisting effect. The operation of the knob is the same as most regulators of this type. The easiest way to remember the operation is to think of the wheels on a car. You turn the knob clockwise to “roll back” the performance.
Also, note that when the knob is “rolled back” to minimum performance it is fully “IN” and when it is “rolled forward” to maximum performance it is fully “OUT”.